Lakeland Model 624 Heavy Duty Bender - RECONDITIONED
Your Price: Call 800.624.7760
Mfg. Part #: 624
This is a reconditioned Lakeland (Parker) Model 624 economical heavy duty bender. This unit was designed for maintenance, prototype work, and low production requirements. If you do any tube fabrication, or want to get into the tubing business, this is a very versatile machine to own. And, Lakeland has a reputation for making top quality and highly reliable tube frabrication equipment.
A full assortment of tooling for this unit is available, and can be quoted as a custom package. This allows you to buy only the tooling that you need for your business. Call us at 800.624.7760 to discuss your needs.
This machine has been used, but all of the mechanical parts are in very good condition. An Operator's Manual will be included with the equipment.
- 3/8" to 1-1/2" O.D. Tubing.
- 6 mm - 32 mm O.D. Metric Tubing.
- 1/8" - 1" Iron Pipe (I.P.S.)
- Bi-Directional Bending
- 4:1 Gear Drive
- Quick Clamp Engagement
- Bench Mounting
- Radius Block Variety
- Combination Slide & Clamp Block
- Mandrel Capability
- Weight (machine only): 119 lbs.
- Bends virtually all popular sizes.
- Makes right or left-hand bends.
- Makes opposite direction or "s" type bends.
- Easy shifting of clamp block arm provides quick changeover for right or left-hand bends.
- Bends larger material without operator fatigue.
- High speed mechanical advantage to bend heaviest tubing and up to Schedule 40 pipe.
- Standard clamp and slide block arms use speed screw and half-nut to quickly engage and disengage tooling.
- Can be bench or table mounted.
- No need for special cabinet or stand.
- No additional floor space requirements.
- Meet virtually any bend radius specification. Unique "Flare End" block allows bend adjacent to flare.
- Radius blocks available for metric tubing, rigid conduit and Schedule 40 pipe.
- Only three slide clamp blocks cover full size range.
- Easily converted to bend thin-wall tube with use of optional mandrels.
This equipment must ship via common carrier. Call us at 800.624.7760 with your Zip Code and we will gladly furnish you with a shipping quote.
Email or fax a
list of what you have
We buy surplus !